Self Storage Near Gastonia, NC
Granny’s Self Storage is conveniently located right off Kings Mountain Highway, just 6 miles from the heart of Gastonia. We’re just a short drive from wherever you are via I-85, U.S. Route 74, and Senator Marshall Arthur Rauch Highway, making us an ideal storage solution for nearby North Carolina communities like Kings Mountain, Gaston County, Bessemer City, Dallas, Spencer Mountain, Crowders, Shelby, and Grover, as well as the neighboring community of Clover, South Carolina.
We have amenities that make it easy to store anything from RVs and boats to household items like boxes and mattresses. You’ll never have to carry heavy items up stairs or across the parking lot to get to your unit - simply drive up to your space and unload your stuff right into the unit. Whether you need a moving truck to get your stuff to and fro, or boxes and moving supplies, we’ve got that, too! Our team is here to help make your next storage project simple. Give us a call today at (704) 691-5954 to get started.
Driving directions from Gastonia, NC to 4335 Kings Mountain Hwy, Bessemer City, NC 28016:
- Head west on US-29 S/US-74 W/W Franklin Blvd toward S Morris St
- Continue to follow US-29 S/US-74 W
- Pass by Advance Auto Parts (on the right in 1.7 miles)
- Turn left onto Sparrow Springs Rd
- Turn left onto CV Alexander Dr
- Turn left onto 29-74
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto US-29 N/US-74 E
- Granny’s Self Storage will be on your right.